Click on to www.jenniferlopez.com for some stunning examples.
(Confession!! I'm obsessed with her makeup styles)
(Image courtesy of www.jenniferlopez.com)
[Assuming you have concealed any skin imperfections, applied a sheer layer of foundation and finished off with a light dust of powder]
No shortcuts Ladies :) it's important to have a flawless canvas to work with.
What products you need:
1. Nars Blush and Bronzer Duo
- Fair skin: Orgasm (blush)/Laguna (bronzer)
- Med skin: Sin (blush)/Casino (bronzer)
2. A domed-shaped brush or a blush brush
(Image courtesy of www.narscosmetics.com)
Click on www.allure.com/video
(for a great how-to)
STEP 1: BRONZER (additional tips)
- Use a matte bronzer if you have oily skin. This product will give you a more polished finish. Also perfect for face contouring. It creates cheekbones, narrows a wide nose and slims a round face.
- I prefer to apply in a downward motion to avoid blotchiness but it's up to you to decide what's best.
STEP 2: BLUSH (additonal tips)
- Top up with the blush for an instant pop of radiance.
- To find where to apply it, just smile :) in the mirror and start from the apple of your cheeks (the plumpy part) and blend seamlessly halfway towards the hairline. But not at the hairline!
Give it a try!
2009 was an eventful year with the birth of my gorgeous daughter Anouk in September coinciding with a move to a new home-based studio in Bronte.
I have created a fan page on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with everyone on a regular basis, writing about everything brows and makeup.
You can also track my progress as I undertake cosmetic tattooing training and give you my perspective into this unfamiliar but rapidly growing segment of the cosmetic industry. Hopefully my journey will provide some further insight into the different options available to those seeking an effortless way to stay groomed.
Sign up now for Brows & Makeup jargon-free practical Tips & Tricks that you can experiment with immediately.
Lien is incredible with brows!!!
Model and Actor