Click on to www.jenniferlopez.com for some stunning examples.
(Confession!! I'm obsessed with her makeup styles)
(Image courtesy of www.jenniferlopez.com)
[Assuming you have concealed any skin imperfections, applied a sheer layer of foundation and finished off with a light dust of powder]
No shortcuts Ladies :) it's important to have a flawless canvas to work with.
What products you need:
1. Nars Blush and Bronzer Duo
- Fair skin: Orgasm (blush)/Laguna (bronzer)
- Med skin: Sin (blush)/Casino (bronzer)
2. A domed-shaped brush or a blush brush
(Image courtesy of www.narscosmetics.com)
Click on www.allure.com/video
(for a great how-to)
STEP 1: BRONZER (additional tips)
- Use a matte bronzer if you have oily skin. This product will give you a more polished finish. Also perfect for face contouring. It creates cheekbones, narrows a wide nose and slims a round face.
- I prefer to apply in a downward motion to avoid blotchiness but it's up to you to decide what's best.
STEP 2: BLUSH (additonal tips)
- Top up with the blush for an instant pop of radiance.
- To find where to apply it, just smile :) in the mirror and start from the apple of your cheeks (the plumpy part) and blend seamlessly halfway towards the hairline. But not at the hairline!
Give it a try!